Bonaire, one of Australia’s market leaders in providing efficient cooling solutions, has been designing, crafting, and producing equipment of the highest standards since 1939. The comfort of its customers and the quality of its products has been the hallmark that has enabled it to become a trusted brand. Bonaire is a known brand and the ideal cooling and fanning system should work well to give you the best possible results.
Bonaire evaporative cooling repair services must be done regularly for the cooling unit to function smoothly. But we first need to understand what an evaporative cooler is, how can we detect when the cooler needs repair and the jobs that are included in the servicing of the cooling system.
It is also commonly referred to as a swamp cooler. It is known to be a cheaper and environment-friendly cooling system as opposed to an air-conditioner that not only is comparatively more expensive but also more importantly uses refrigerants for cooling the temperature. Refrigerants have been proven to hurt the environment as they increase global warming and contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer. This type of cooler is also used in cooling towers, and if the crossflow system stops working, then you need to hire the best professionals to repair the same.
Though Bonaire evaporative cooling repairs and servicing may have to be done more frequently than an A.C, it has higher long-term energy-saving benefits. Proper installation of the correct size cooler and its regular maintenance guarantees the longevity and efficiency of the cooling system.
A yearly or twice-a-year maintenance by a professional servicing company ensures that all the components are regularly checked and are in optimum operating condition. If any malfunction is detected, the Bonaire evaporative cooling repairs and servicing ensures prompt repair work that facilitates the smooth functioning of the cooler.
The malfunctions can be:
- Cooler Fails To Start: This is usually due to a blown fuse, a loose connection, or a tripped breaker. A professional can replace the fuse or check the wiring for damage.
- Irregular Cooling: Blocked vents, pipes, or damaged components may result in improper airflow. Evaporative cooling repair professionals can clear the blockages and replace the affected parts to ensure that it runs efficiently.
- Water Dripping: When the cooling unit is not kept properly during winters it may lead to leakages. The water needs to be fully taken out, the tanks thoroughly cleaned, the pads removed, and the unit must be covered. Only a professional can identify the source of the leak and plug it ineffectively.
- Stench Emanating From The Unit: When the water has not been drained fully and the stagnant water gives out a bad odor, evaporative cooling repair technicians need to be called to address the problem. The formation of mildew may add to the problem.
There are direct and indirect forms of cooling that one can avail of, and if the cooling systems do not work properly, then the fan, fins, and the entire body of the system should be checked. They are checked, cleaned, and tested for any irregularity in their functioning.
- The drain and float valves are checked
- Wires and switches are examined
- The entire unit is cleaned
- A water pump is checked
- Fan, filter pads are checked for proper air circulation
- Leaks, if any, are repaired
If you want to sit back and enjoy the cool temperature within your home without a hitch, the one way to ensure that is to employ evaporative cooling repair services. Not only are you guaranteed a comfortable experience for a long time but also one that is cost-effective and environmentally safe.